twitter me not
Dunno why .. but twitter has changed thier authorisation rules , i have a feeling this is going to result in many people giving authorisations to other apps and not realising they have still access ( long time after you have no more use for that app to access your twitter) to thier twitter and totally forgotten about it .scarryyy
Here are the twitter changes
New authorization rules for twiiter applications
Starting August 31, all applications will be required to use “OAuth” to access your Twitter account.
What's Twitter OAuth?
- OAuth is a technology that enables applications to access Twitter on your behalf with your approval without asking you directly for your password.
- Desktop and mobile applications may still ask for your password once, but after that request, they are required to use OAuth in order to access your timeline or allow you to tweet.
What does this changes to twitter mean for me?
- Applications are no longer allowed to store your password.
- If you change your password, the applications will continue to work.
- Some applications you have been using may require you to reauthorize them or may stop functioning at the time of this change.
- All applications you have authorized will be listed athttp://twitter.com/settings/connections.
- You can revoke access to any application at any time from the list.