Less than101 ways to Build links to your blog and put a rocket underneath it
I was browsing the seo land and came across a nice detailed , informative post by sujan patel on how to build links to your blog. The psot not only gives you ways and ideas to build links , but also pretty much a sure fire plan to get your blog noticed and popular if you are on your way to earn $$ by blogging or just getting a popular blog.
Here are a few gems -101 from his marathon post
- Add social sharing tools to your blog articles – Adding social sharing tools to your blog posts is pretty much mandatory now that social signals are being weighted in the ranking algorithms.
- Write list posts for your blog – People love to share list posts, making this technique an easy way to build backlinks quickly.
- Create internal links between posts – Adding internal links between posts on your site isn’t just a great link building tactic, it’s also a good way to get your readers to engage further with your website
- Create comprehensive “how to” posts – If you create content that solves peoples’ problems (and “how to” posts are especially effective for this), you’ll find that your posts get linked back to far more often.
- Tie your blog to your Twitter profile to create links automatically – This way, every new posts results in a highly-shareable backlink to your site. Also get facebook cross connected to your blog
- Share videos on Youtube – Take advantage of Youtube’s current standing as one of the web’s largest search engines to get your content discovered, shared and backlinked.
I know this is only six but you can check out the rest over here
Sujan Patel is the co-founder of Single Grain, an SEO Agency based in San Francisco, CA. Single Grain specializes in helping start ups and Fortune 500 companies with their digital marketing strategy